Back to Jobs
Location: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current and/or future projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is preferred.
Job Description: Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C# or JScript.NET). Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s) at least either of the following in terms of expertise: C#, C++, PHP, Java, Python, .NET, ASP.net, MVC, MWM, MV*, Laravel, BootStrap, Angular, JQuery, CSS, HTML
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Experienced Senior Developers can earn as much as Php 80,000.00/month.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours, including the option to work remotely at times of pandemic.
- A relaxed dress code.
- A degree of creative freedom.
- Competitive salaries.
- Workplace perks, ranging peer-to-peer mentorship and free meals and drinks.
- A comprehensive benefits package such as follows:
- Relocation Package (only applicable for those who lives outside Negros Island): free travel cost/s going to Bacolod City and a free 1-month lodging/rent
- Physical Fitness subsidy (Php1,000/month)
- Psychological/Counseling Subsidy (Php1,000/month)
- Eyeglass subsidy (Php3,000/year)
- Motorcycle & Multipurpose loan with zero (0%) interest
- Employee Retirement Fund